Salary 100-140 + CAR + Bonus
Excellent Relocation and Benefit package.
We have an urgent need for a Vice President of Manufacturing for a major Wood Products Manufacturer in the upper Midwest.
Bachelors Degree highly preferred
7-10 years experience in Wood Products Manufacturing as a Sr. Manager
Candidate shall work hand in hand with the President and provide leadership and management necessary to operate profitably, an Upper Midwest based Wood Products manufacturing company.
Will travel between several plants all within a day’s drive. The Vice President will assure profitability through planning, coordination and execution. He will utilize comprehensive tactical and strategic planning, a documented systems and processes based reporting and review process and a comprehensive quality control system. Candidate must possess strong competency and experience in leading a complex, multi-disciplined manufacturing environment with a sense of urgency, quality and safety.
Key Personal Attributes
2. Strong work ethic
3. Leadership and communication skills
4. Keen analytical skills, reasoning and deductive logic resulting in superior problem solving skills
5. Very strong administrative and organizational skills
6. Hand-on Management style
Key Professional Accomplishments
1. Degree a big plus
2. Seven+ Years experience as GM/VP or above level
3. Must come from Wood Products Manufacturing
4. Push and Pull Threw process, etc.
5. P & L experience
6. Demonstrated success leading complex manufacturing environments
7. Significant exposure to marketing
8. Fully Quality Trained
9. Consistent, logical track record of success and career growth
10. Must be a “True Professional Manager”
11. WCM background (Lean, Kaizen, TQM, TPM, etc.)
12. Outstanding People and Communicational skills
13. Outstanding Team Building skills and track record
This is an exclusive search by IMPACT Search and Placement.
For immediate response please email your resume to: Larry@impact-tqr.com
Return to classifeds listings